[Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks Sea Trials

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Apr 26 10:34:27 EDT 2005

I'm heading out Wednesday afternoon to introduce my Rhodes to saltwater for
the first time.  My plan is to put in at Oriental, NC and sail/motor down
to Beaufrot, NC (maybe catch lunch) then head out to Cape Lookout.  From
Cape Lookout I hope (weather permitting) to make a run up to Ocracoke, then
sail across Pamlico Sound back to Oriental.  I am really excited to finally
get my Rhodes into some big water and see how she handles in the ocean.
Anyone make this trip before?  Any must sees or must dos?  Any advice?

Bill W.