[Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks Sea Trials

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Apr 26 12:12:11 EDT 2005

Bill:
	Congratulations, you are making a trip that I always want to.  I
have been to all the places that you mentioned, unfortunately not with a
sailboat.
	How many weeks are you planning to take on this trip?  There is no
way that you can do all that in less than four days, unless this is non
stop.
	I cannot remember who did it or if they are still around, but the
lower part of the trip has been done.  Are you familiar with the marinas,
ICW, the way out to Cape Lookout, the channel between the banks and
Atlantic?  I have been to the area several times, just last fall to
Beaufort.
	I think that your sailing buddy in Tennessee, Wally is familiar with
the area.  Going to the Graveyard of the Atlantic.
	When are you going to do this?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA