[Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks Sea Trials

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Apr 26 16:20:46 EDT 2005

I actually checked my policy and could not find any exclusion.  Does anyone
else use USAA Insurance?   I'm really more worried about what can happen on
the highway than in the water.

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Richard Smith"        |
|         |           <sailnut at worldnet.att.n|
|         |           et>                    |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           04/26/2005 02:20 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           Richard Smith; Please  |
|         |           respond to The Rhodes  |
|         |           22 mail list           |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks Sea Trials                                                                   |

> Of course, normally sailing in TN, it may be that your boat is covered
just
> because it isn't explicitly NOT covered.  What say all of you... Should
he
> even ask?>

The policy will generally set out the locations covered and for what
period.
If it's not excluded (specifically) it's covered.

Richard Smith