[Rhodes22-list] Fandango

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Apr 26 20:39:35 EDT 2005

Always put blocks under the keel when it's off the trailer and you won't
have to worry about it dropping.  It may tilt, but it won't drop.  I use
cinder blocks with wood on top of them.  I raise the boat higher than I
want it, set up the cinder blocks and wood, then drop the boat (using
jacks) so the weight is on the wood, then set my poppits.  The poppits
don't hold the boat, they just steady it.  You can then roll the trailer
so the bunks are nowhere near where you want to paint.

Bill Effros