[Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks Sea Trials

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:29:42 EDT 2005

Bill,

Good luck! As Alex mention be careful sailing into Ocracoke. I haven't made
the exact trip but have sailed in the area. Lots of shallows and shoals.
Watch out for crab pots! And don't forget to bring your anchor chain! LOL

Jenny and I leave June 16th to help my Uncle move his Pearson 35 from FL up
to Delaware Bay. We plan some time inside and outside the ICW. Weather
permitting we will tuck inside at Beufort and take ICW up to Oregon Inlet
and back out or stay on ICW up to Norfolk and then sail to Delaware.

Take some pics!

Wally