[Rhodes22-list] Strobing stripes

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:11:37 EDT 2005

  Slim,
  That is the digital artifact called strobing.  Basically the imagers
in (some) digital cameras (including video) cannot distinguish the
color separation clean enough .  This is why certain tie patterns
strobe and look like they are vibrating on the screen.
But Your Fandango looks sweet!
  safe sailing.
  Lou