[Rhodes22-list] Request

ChelleRG at aol.com ChelleRG at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 00:55:48 EDT 2005

Hello,

We’ve been eavesdropping on you Rhodies for the past few months.
The reason is that my wife and I want to move to a larger, but not large,
boat after many decades with our own O’Day day sailor and crewing on other boats
up to about a 34’, or so, Pearson.
We were lucky enough to find the R22s at last year’s Annapolis Show and then
got another look at the Chicago Strictly Sail show earlier this year.  We ran
out of time in Annapolis so we haven’t  actually sailed an R22 .
I’ve been talking with “Raz” about his boat in Rock Hall, MD.  We’re
interested in possibly buying the boat, but Raz wont be back to MD until the end of
May.
We would like to crew, or even just provide reasonably live ballast for
anyone  who has room for the 2 of us for a few hours of sailing, preferably in the
next few weeks.
We live in Columbia MD,     phone:  410 992-5707.

Best regards,
Chelle and Bob Ginsburg