[Rhodes22-list] A storage Idea

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Tue Aug 2 23:00:45 EDT 2005

Chris,
We have the exact same drawer but only use one - it fits next to the step
and slides under the cockpit floor. We've built shelves in the galley and
the space is only used for 'galley' items - pressure cooker, cookware, lemon
zester, etc - you know, the really critical items that all sailboats
need......

Julie
s/v Blue Loon (just back from the North Channel on Lake Huron)