[Rhodes22-list] Flying News - Good and Bad

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 2 23:06:29 EDT 2005

Cool, I accept....why don't you come up for some real
sail racing sometime ya ol dog...
I have planned to be off for the friday when Rik and
any other Rhodies may be here but that next day on Sat., is RACE day.
First Sat of the month.
so,.,,,,there ya go!

@#%$ to you too,

Would love to have ya join us so we could make those symbols talk..yell,
All of the above,
Anne