[Rhodes22-list] How bad is some water in the laz?

sugargroveumc at bright.net sugargroveumc at bright.net
Fri Aug 5 18:10:02 EDT 2005

Phyliss,
I found that the water in my bilge was from the lazerette drain , on whish the hose was dry rotted and busted where the top portion of the drain connects to the hose. the water was then going thorugh the floatation foam in to the bilge. I just replaced all the drian hoses and fittings.
You may want to see how good the seal is between your floataion foam and your hull.
Alan