[Rhodes22-list] sailing school

sugargroveumc at bright.net sugargroveumc at bright.net
Fri Aug 5 19:25:05 EDT 2005

Hey All,
I am sorry that I didn't reply to all the post concernig my boat and all of your help and opinions concernig it but I was out of town. I was at sailing school. I spent the week learning theroys of sailing and sailing sunfish on lake Erie. Additionally, I went out with one of my instuctors on his 22 Catalina so I would have some experience on a bigger boat. He and I discussed at length my boat and he shared with me the story of his first boat which he rescued form a field. So I feel much more prepared to sail my boat but I am still a little apprehensive about someof the rebuild issues.
So keep the advice comming.
Alan