[Rhodes22-list] need picture printing help

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Aug 7 13:31:17 EDT 2005

I had a photo program that allowed me to type captions onto each picture before I printed it but do not remember which program it was.  I thought it would automatically be transferred to the replacement computer when they saved my pictures for me, but this machine just has the Wizard program that does not provide for adding captions.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated by your humble servant and those new Rhodies waiting for their mailing.

stan/gbi