[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Rummy, Stan, Newbie, Michael

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 7 23:02:11 EDT 2005

     Mr. Rummy, I just got back in town a few minutes ago and see your
lackadaisical reply to the Guy in Columbia, SC.  You forgot sometime in the
last six months you replied to a guy sailing at Lake Murray. Ironically, on
Monday and Tuesday past I was in Columbia, SC.

Mr. Newbie of Columbia, SC, are you available anytime during the week.  I
have to work next weekend.  At least as of last Friday I was supposed to.  I
might have to work tomorrow, but I will not know until the morning.

     Stan and Chris, there is another freebee that does what you want to do,
GIMP.

     Michael, the ocean water temperature at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is
83 degrees.  The surf at that temperature is very therapeutic.  You can
spend hours surfing.  The last two days were great.  How long can you say in
the water at Cape Cod.  Tell your sister to come to the Grand Strand in
August.  One time there during August will explain the meaning of Grand
Strand. Ah, that water therapy was good. I bet the girls would enjoy ocean
water that they could go in. Your sister and wife need to think where kids
would have the most fun.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA

www.bigwatermarina.com/