[Rhodes22-list] Herb: Hurricane Holes

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Tue Aug 9 11:14:32 EDT 2005

Herb:
I trailered Le Menagerie up the Valley, over to the town of Donna and hid
her outside of town on a friends property.

However, I motored my current project boat up into the Port of Brownsville
and tied her off at the back of the Shrimp basin. There were several other
sailboats there. BTW I know of a few other folks who took their boats up
the Arroyo Colorado, almost as far as the Port of Harlingen. The Arroyo has
high banks, is fairly deep (16-18 feet in many places) and has some
advantageous meander loops and side channels.

Those are the main options here.
Cheers,
jw