[Rhodes22-list] newbie

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Aug 9 12:41:43 EDT 2005

Dear Frank,
                From my experience and many others it is also best in many
other environments.  I've had one for 16 years on the Chesapeake Bay, sailed
it to the Bahamas via Ft. Lauderdale and spent several months in the islands
from southern Bahamas to the northern most of the islands, and I' just come
back form 5 weeks on the Sea of Cortez.  This boat is a lot more boat than
you suppose!

Chris G.
S/V Enosis