[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bill Effros about Bob Brower et. al.

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 10 10:34:06 EDT 2005

Bill:
	How old is that query?  He has not been on the list since.  It is up
to you to rescue him from tyranny.
	BTW who or even when did a Rhodes 22 sail to Hawaii (in case you
forgot, you posted an email saying it had been done)?
	When are you coming down to sample the BBQ?  Over the weekend I saw
an interesting chart about South Carolina BBQ.  It divided the state into
four regional types.  Columbia to Charleston is the mustard base.  Florence
and the Pee Dee is the vinegar and spice region.  Anderson to Gaffney is the
tomato base region. The Calhoun Falls thru Augusta is the catsup based area.
It appears you would need to visit four places in South Carolina to really
sample the BBQ.
	Did anybody buy that hurricane damaged R22 in Florida?
	The for what it is worth department, check this out:
http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/
See the entry on the left.  While some people go to Cape Cod to chase ice
bergs.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA