[Rhodes22-list] Craig's boat tribulations

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Aug 11 09:56:21 EDT 2005

Craig:
	Actually there are people standing in line for Rhodes 22's, but I
will not go there.  If you and your wife are generally happy with the boat,
why even try to sell.  No matter what you do, you will never get back your
investment nor the boats true value.  You cannot get the same quality and
features on any sailboat for what you sell it for.
www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2005-June/023598.html

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to
do and dare.  The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore." Dale Carnegie