[Rhodes22-list] Kenneth Balentine, ahoy

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Aug 12 15:26:57 EDT 2005

Ken,
	You have seen the positive comments.  Whenever you see my comments,
duck.
	You stated:" Any one have any comments to share?"  This list has
been here for many years, where have you been?  Have you read the archives?
Have you studied the FAQ page?  Have you studied Admiral Stanley's web page?
Do you know who Phillip Rhodes was?
	The following hot buttons will help you find your way:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html

http://astro.temple.edu/~bstavis/pr/rhodes22.htm

http://astro.temple.edu/~bstavis/pr/rhodes.htm

http://www.rhodes22.com/

http://users2.ev1.net/~barr/

Ah, after you have read all the above, we will be waiting.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA