[Rhodes22-list] future owner-Ken

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Aug 13 18:58:11 EDT 2005

Ken,
	You must be as old as Stan and Lloyd. What kind of boat is that 30
footer.  I have to disagree with Bill; the 22 footer is probably not as
comfortable as the 30 footer, except in the cockpit.  Now tell us two can
stretch out in the cockpit of your 30 footer.  30 footer or more, very few
have the cockpit of the Rhodes 22.  It is so big that Bill can have a level
with numerous cans of water, gas, beer, rum, etc. to move around like chess
pieces. Can you imagine having time to do all that moving?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: http://www.mountgay.com/