[Rhodes22-list] Good Samaritan

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 15 08:42:24 EDT 2005

Brad:
	Why not post his name, business name, phone #, you know all the
particulars.  His email address if you can get it.  Imagine his surprise if
he gets emails from all over the country thanking him?  Go for it.
	Since we are a list that covers two countries, maybe we ought to
post an honest and competent garage list?  I have run across two trailering
the boat already.
	I will scan their business cards and post later.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA