[Rhodes22-list] Re: fresh marketing input needed

Julia Guzman trpclwife at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 10:53:35 EDT 2005

I personally think very highly of GB, and Stan in
particular. We drove to NC and visited the plant. I
have always said that when life gets easier on our
budget we will move up there and buy a brand new R22
all at the same time.

I agree with the concept of a % to GB due to an
influenced sale. We found the board after buying our
R22 from a neighbor. But I would certainly consider
the finders fee a fair trade for a live buyer if we
ever sell it. Not that it would be much for our little
old project boat.

All of us Rhodies have a stake in keeping GB going
strong. I am a Public Relations person by profession.
It is amazing to me how much free advertising a few
well placed articles can provide. In many ways, that's
a better form of advertising the kind you pay for.
Stan, I would always be happy to offer GB off the
board professional PR and graphics help and advice.

That's my 2.5 cents.

Julia Guzman