@CHECK Re: [Rhodes22-list] boom room

Bradley, David david.bradley at sap.com
Thu Aug 18 22:31:22 EDT 2005

Hello, all.  I'm a new member of the list, just placing my order for a
new Rhodes for next spring.  We are definitely ordering the Pop Top
Enclosure and seriously considering the Boom Room.  I'd be happy to join
in the "Boom Room Consortium."  I probably will have no ideas, but can
kick in money.

Best regards to all,

Dave Bradley
Old Greenwich, CT