@CHECK Re: [Rhodes22-list] boom room

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:30:03 EDT 2005

I am interested in exploring the boom room, but the last time I asked about
it (several years) it was pretty expensive and not readily available.
Looking at an alternative designed by Rummy himself, but before deciding
would like to know the latest with Boom Room design, availability and
pricing.  Will be moving the Yankee Clipper from the comfortable confines of
my own dock on Lake Hartwell to a marina in the Savannah area next spring,
so I am planning ahead.
Thanks.
Bob K
Yankee Clipper