[Rhodes22-list] KA-boom room

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Aug 19 23:07:02 EDT 2005

I believe that Alex specializes in dodgers and the smaller special canvas
projects for bigger or very expensive boats.  I think that a boom room is
not his interest and if he took such a project, he would expect compensation
more than the costs of a new Rhodes 22.  Alex and Pamela's work commands top
dollar.  My thought is Bill E is the only person on this list who can afford
it.  Go for it Bill...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
See attachment.
P.S. Lake Hartwell was great tonight: Cool breeze, warm water, less than
half a dozen boats of any kind.

See Attachment