[Rhodes22-list] Re: Stan's lament - and decision

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 13:47:45 EDT 2005

Stan,

Wonderful idea!   Making it easier for buyers and sellers is certainly a
value-added service.  These days, the buying pubic expects to use the web.

If title passes through GBI in your virtual R22 used boat yard, I hope you
can figure out some kind of  title attached  reasonable transfer tax on each
transaction to help fund R22 promotion.

Now, do you want to talk about your R22 "goon squad" needs at the up coming
Annapolis boat show?

PT