[Rhodes22-list] Re: Stan's lament - and decision

SVGravityLeak at aol.com SVGravityLeak at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 22:00:25 EDT 2005

Stan,

You made the correct choice.  However, you should think about leveraging the
generally positive thrust of this list toward your business.

A weekly posting of recycles, spare parts and even new boat prices would draw
both the loyal customers who read this list as well as those whose Google
search stops at this list.

Fred

In a message dated 8/20/2005 2:43:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,