[Rhodes22-list] North Channel and the Search for Internet Access

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Aug 22 15:00:13 EDT 2005

Julie,
thanks so much for the posting.  I forwarded the parts about getting knocked
down to friends who went out with us this past weekend.  we actually had
enough wind to bury the rail.  we had a first time sailor with us who was a
bit edgy.  I kept reassuring her that the boat would not flip.  don't know
if your description will help her confidence :)  But her husband had the
tiller and was having a ball, so who was I to argue.

Rob
S/V Getaway