[Rhodes22-list] Re: Stan's lament - and decision

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Aug 22 22:12:44 EDT 2005

I wouldn't mind, and did write for a couple of magazine years ago, but they were simple columns, noting as ambitious as a book. I think though, that you have several capable writers on here that actually own Rhodes 22's. They'd be far more qualified.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> stan at rhodes22.com 8/22/2005 3:07:02 PM >>>
I like it, now who can I get to help write it, Herb? hmmmm

ss