[Rhodes22-list] Chinese Boom Rooms?

Bradley, David david.bradley at sap.com
Wed Aug 24 08:50:28 EDT 2005

Hi, Bill.  I wasn't sure from the earlier mails on this whether there is
still a need to improve the boom room design and prototype it, or get
the manufacturing cost down, or both.  It seems like Stan would need to
be pretty set on the design before setting up the supplier arrangement,
and the start up costs might be significant.  I'm happy to buy whatever
it is GB is offering when the time comes, and if committing up front
helps to set up a new arrangement I'm happy to do so.

I'll be in Shanghai next week.  Can't imagine there is anything I can do
there to help, but let me know if you think of something.  I'll let you
know if I see any cool Chinese boom rooms.

Dave