[Rhodes22-list] Was Main Sail Speed, now Jib Sheets Changes

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:29:35 EDT 2005

On reading that it sounded insulting, Sorry to suggest lack of talent.  I
meant to say it is more effort and requires more talent than I am willing to
give.  The knots works fine, hangs up a little in light breazes but it is
much softer when it hits you head.  Many people teach to let the headsail
get fully backwinded before releasing the sheet and I have found this to
work well for tacking in light winds.  Again sorry for a poorly phrased
response.  BW