[Rhodes22-list] Was Main Sail Speed, now Jib Sheets Changes

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Thu Aug 25 10:16:41 EDT 2005

I saw in one of my several sailing magazines (I think it was Wooden Boat) a
device that someone made which consisted of two pieces of wood that were
shaped to slip under and around each end of the cleat.  The two pieces were
then connected together.  Is that what you are thinking about?  I would
certainly order one if you go into production with it.

Bill W.

                      "stan"
                      <stan at rhodes22.com>            To:       "Ronald Lipton" <rlipton at earthlink.net>, "The Rhodes 22 mail list"
                      Sent by:                        <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
                      rhodes22-list-bounces at r        cc:
                      hodes22.org                    Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] Was Main Sail Speed, now Jib Sheets Changes

                      08/24/2005 08:58 PM
                      Please respond to The
                      Rhodes 22 mail list

we have a simple $25 fix - we think