[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Parts Catalog

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Aug 27 13:06:13 EDT 2005

Mr. Effros:
	1.	Stan has been making boats for 48 years, I do not nor will
not attempt to tell him how make small sailboats.  I have been to Mystic
Seaport museum and the North Carolina sailing museum in Beaufort.  They only
begin to explain what he knows about sail boats.
	2.   As to me making a parts catalog, it is my opinion that you are
the professional writer, so it is best if you do it.  That is if you are
really a professional writer. This is your project, I sincerely expect you
to post the results to the Rhodes 22.org web site.
	3.	Are you practicing writing fiction and fantasy at the
expense of this list?  That is how I categorize the discussions of parts and
Chinese boom rooms. If you would, reread Michael's post.  Your comments
could create unrealistic expectations of what can be achieved resulting in
individual disillusion and alienation.  You keep volunteering others, but
you make little contribution with substance.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
See: www.naut-res-guild.org/MIS/ncmm.html

     www.ah.dcr.state.nc.us/sections/maritime/default.htm