[Rhodes22-list] Sheet on foredeck cleat

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:42:58 EDT 2005

I think Fred mentioned he had a problem on the very first tack after
unfurling. When unfurling the sheet drops slack on the foredeck and snags on
the first tack. After the first tack he did not have a problem. If you take
the slack out of lazy sheet this will not happen. Of course I may have my
posts mixed up.

Wally