[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Katrina see latest track

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 28 15:23:55 EDT 2005

Ed,
You are right! I really paid attention to closing up my boat today.
did not sail this weekend. Poured buckets friday afternoon so we
cocktailed here at my house. (I am not sure how marina folks end up
here, but they do.) Saturday was the Blues Fest at KenLake and often
boats got down to raft up just behind the stage and they turn some
speakers around for us, but the weather was so undecided and no wind,
hence I stayed at the marina to show a boat...(I have been matching folks
with boats lately but no fee. Guess I am rehearsing for my next chapter in
my life). The other folks did not go down to the fest either. Has been hot
and heavy with little wind and an array of different clouds across the sky.
We sure do need rain, though. Perhaps the after-effect will break our month
and a half of over 90 degrees and over 90% humidity!!
come on, hurricane effect!
Anne