[Rhodes22-list] Rum Runner(looking for)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 13:04:44 EDT 2005

Dear Edward,
Rum Runner was conveniently tied up dockside. No need to waist several bags
of ice trying to stay cool during sweltering heat and no wind. I will spend
these days catching up on yard work and house maintenance and wait for the
stink  boaters to go home and the temps to drop and the winds to pick up. It's
what I  call maximizing my opportunities. I also spent a portion of the day
lakeside at  the "drop anchor" (a private club) imbibing in several tall, cool
alcoholic  beverages. Yes, I'm a member.....go figure, they actually let me in.
I doubt that even I could bury the rail in 4 mph winds.

Rummy