[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Katrina see latest track

thenacarville at bellsouth.net thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 31 21:49:11 EDT 2005

greetings from the soggy south....although not the soggiest part of the soggy south...still alive...family fine....staying tonight with my daughter-in-law since hers was the first of the three to have power....remind me to give them a nice Christmas present....first time to sit in front of a computer screen since the power went out Mon. morning....lots has happened since then....have returned to the house in LaPlace and it is fine....lost a couple of trees...will get my husband or son to post the pictures in a day or two....power still out in my parish...the story in NO continues to unfold...going to eat something and if I don't fall asleep, will come back and tell you some of the "stuff" I am seeing...good to be back...can't wait till I have power and can sleep in my own lumpy bed...something most of NO and much of the southeast corner of LA won't be able to do....
Thena