[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Irv Kooris

Cheryl O'Grady cheryl.ogrady at mail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:55:05 EST 2005

Irv,

Welcome to the list!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, this is a
great bunch of people, with a large variety of interests and one
overriding common interest in the Rhodes 22.  I have been lurking for
nearly a year, and we are getting ready to buy our first sailboat, an R22
of course!  In the meantime, I have learned so much from the folks on
this list, it has been invaluable.  I hope you stick around.

We found our boat by regularly googling the Rhodes 22.  I agree with what
the guys have been telling me about buying from Stan - indeed the
preferable option.  We suffered from wanting too much, and couldn't find
the features (mainly, IMF) we wanted for what we could afford from Stan.
We shall see in the long run whether that has been a good decision.

I look forward to seeing your input to the group.  Good luck in finding
your own R22.

Cheryl