[Rhodes22-list] outboard motor lift rebuild

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Thu Dec 1 21:52:16 EST 2005

Hopefully I can attach these pictures to help explain.The first pic is the
way it is assembled on the boat,(but it's really on my basement floor).
The second pic shows the tracks laid out-the 2 inside pieces are what mounts
against the transom. The 2 skinnier pieces act as spacers and mount on top
of the transom pieces. the 2 outside pieces go on top  of the skinniest .
all three pieces thrubolt to the transom,with the outside of each assembly
being flush. The inside of the assembly  has a  track for the motor lift
carrage to slide up and down in.
Hope this makes sense,
Jerry