[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Jerry on Motor Lift

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 2 08:07:28 EST 2005

Building new rails for the motor lift is pretty easy - even I,
as impatient and incompetent with tools as possible didn't
have much trouble (ask me some time about my upside down
doggie door).  You can probably buy parts of the correct
size from a plastic supply house - then just drill the holes.

Ron