[Rhodes22-list] To Chris G about chain plates

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 14:05:03 EST 2005

Chris,

Thanks for the information.  I was reseating the chain plate covers this
fall and noticed that two of  the port and starboard lower chain plates had
a tiny (<1/16") of play in the fore/aft direction. I think I will leave well
enough alone.  I do like the idea of using Teak cover plates.  I will have
to remember that if I ever decide to open this can of worms.

Todd Z.
Phillips, WI