[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Jerry, Slim

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Dec 4 20:23:29 EST 2005

Jerry,
	The problem you encountered with getting obsolete parts from Stan
would be to take all your parts and go to the plant.  You would have to be
the one to make them with his equipment.  While there you could look in
dusty, dank and dark corners and see if you could find the same parts that
he took off some boat that came in for recycle.  The emphasis here is that
you have to do the leg work.  Then you pay Stan for the opportunity to do
the work.  That is the way it is.  However, Stan would be there to ask
questions, an low and behold, he answers direct questions.  Remember, most
companies today only supply replacement parts for two or three years, if you
are lucky.

Slim,
	We all know that you are a liberal, but I did know that you were in
that Anti Christmas crowd.  Just grit your teeth and say Merry Christmas.
Rummy sent that site out a week ago to his private mailing list.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum on bumper sticker:  Politicians & Diapers both need to be changed,
and for the same reason.