[Rhodes22-list] Welcome Joe & Steve & Annette

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Dec 6 16:06:00 EST 2005

Ed,

Quit sending everyone immediately to the archives.  Other than political BS, I don't mind rehashing the same topics.  You all helped me as anewbie, let me pass some knowlege along.

Come to think of it, I've been on list a pretty long time and still don't have much knowlege.  So let us rehash just for the sake of those of us who have lost our gray matter to the booze.

Ben