[Rhodes22-list] New Member Introduction- Bud and Holy Bill

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Dec 6 19:58:30 EST 2005

Bud,
	According to Ben's reply, I have been fired!  That just leaves you
and Bill with his cow.  As for some other format to this list, Michael tried
something else a couple of years ago.  You would have to ask him what it
was.  It sailed like a cement canoe.
	As long as you want to do something with computers, explain to Lee
Kuhn the answers to the questions he posed.  He needs some computer geek
assistance.
	As for volunteering others without first asking their permission,
ask Bill how I respond to people trying to put words in my mouth.  Since it
was your suggestion, I nominate you for oracle.
	Since you are looking for something to do, consider going thru the
archives and find the Canadian Rhodies and get them to post to the Frapper.
There are at least three Canadian Rhodies, see what you can do.  There is
one Rhodie in Nova Scotia that has a unique R22.  It is a white wheel boat.
	There is at least one Rhodie in Colorado.  She has not been on the
list in a couple of years.  She was the one commenting on how shocking her
boat was.
	We still do not have a Tennessee Rhodie on the Frapper.  Why not
find out what other states have Rhodes 22's and get them to post to the
Frapper.  The guys in the Midwest might have a problem, see the attachment.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA