[Rhodes22-list] Jim--San Antonio

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 14:02:52 EST 2005

Slim:

  It's called "Durty Nellies" :

  Here's a url that has some info:

  http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2744809-durty_nelly_s_san_antonio-i

  -It's about as brutal as it gets here today....winds 35-40mph, temp: Mid 30's, we're looking at another turtle cold stranding event. My new position doesn't preclude helping out either. I predict a long several days to come.....

  Back to 70's by the first of next week. Hope to get a sail in. Haven't been out in about two weeks....
  jw

Slim <salm at mn.rr.com> wrote:
  Jim,

I'd love to get something in SA. I think there's a club there called Howl
At The Moon where I might fit in. What's the name of that Irish pub you
mentioned?

Snowing heavily today here in Indy.

Slim