[Rhodes22-list] Peter's main sail adjustments

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Dec 10 20:44:27 EST 2005

Peter,
	I have looked at your picture and read your directions.  Your
discussion and picture leaves me with questions.  Since you made the first
picture, could you go back and label it?  Consider making three pictures in
sequence and label the each with the terms that you used in the discussion
and show the changes by the adjustment you did.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA