[Rhodes22-list] USED RHODES COMMERCIAL FROM GB

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 11:27:55 EST 2005

This is an easy thing to do.  If MM does not have time to keep
the main pages updated he could add a link to another site which
just has the current corrall.  Most ISPs provide a small
amount of web space with high speed connections.  If GB does
not have it's own I would gladly donate some.  The list can be
written in MS word, saved as a web page, and then ftp'd to the
site.  The last part is the only tricky one.

Ron