[Rhodes22-list] USED RHODES COMMERCIAL FROM GB

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 19:20:29 EST 2005

Sorry,

  It is too easy to make suggestions on an e-mail list
without knowing all the facts.  I certainly don't
want to complicate anyone's life, or step on toes.
I am also sorry about any implied criticism. I
certainly appreciate the work you have done in
maintaining the list and the website, and I think
most folks do.

Being in Chicago it would be hard for me pop down
to Edenton with my camera, although I am sure the
 weather is much much better.  So I will shut up.
(is this enough groveling for you?)

Ron