[Rhodes22-list] Captain Skinner and Stan's Office!!!

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Dec 14 07:49:30 EST 2005

Bob,
	You asked me a question which I did not know the answer and to which
there was a more qualified list member that could answer the question.
Also, that was an appropriate list question and best asked and answered on
the list for all to see the question and answer.  Back channel has its time
and place, but really should not be used for discussion that might interest
all list members.
	When people have a relevant questions and discussion, come on now,
keep it on the list.  There are others who are doing the back handed thing
too!  An important use of this list is freedom of information, even when
very pointed or seemingly irreverent(sp).  Look at the quality of the
discussion you have initiated.  You say breach of etiquette, in this
instance the breach was not putting the question where it was best
discussed.
	Stan has indicated that he feels he is getting old and slow.  The
challenge to this question is to get him to answer:  "Stan - What is the
transit/theodolite/transvestite doing in your office?"  Bob Skinner wants to
know.  Maybe you need to call him and ask him to post the answer to list now
that the whole world wants to know.
	We have newbies and lurkers who need to learn history and issues of
importance.  All is quiet on the auction, is this really going to go for
less than the value of the IMF mast alone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-22-Rhodes_W0QQitemZ4596499238QQcategoryZ

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
For Slim and Ron:
http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage/LoadPage.aspx?loc=usa&seg=StormCenter&p
rodgrp=WinterStorm&product=48hrSnowForecast&prodnav=none