[Rhodes22-list] Brad, perhaps you'd care to explain?? (it's a Joke!)

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 05:51:29 EST 2005

Thanks, here is my favorite Christmas story.  Brad

Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from
the Federal Aviation Administration, and it was
shortly before Christmas when the FAA examiner
arrived.

In preparation, Santa had the elves wash the sled and
bathe all the reindeer. Santa got his logbook out and
made sure all his paperwork was in order.

The examiner walked slowly around the sled. He checked
the reindeer harnesses, the landing gear, and Rudolf's
nose. He painstakingly reviewed Santa's weight and
balance calculations for the sled's enormous payload.

Finally, they were ready for the check ride. Santa got
in,fastened his seatbelt and shoulder harness, and
checked the compass. Then the examiner hopped in
carrying, to Santa's surprise, a shotgun.

"What's that for?" asked Santa incredulously.

The examiner winked and said, "I'm not supposed to
tell you this, but you're gonna lose an engine on
takeoff."

--- Dennis McNeely <mcneelyd at site-solutions.com>

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200512/13/noxmas.bin