[Rhodes22-list] Normal winter crap.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 18:03:37 EST 2005

We're expecting freezing rain tonight into tomorrow, so, if you don't hear
from me, it's because the power has gone out. We will be comfy because we have
a  kerosene heater (25 gallons of kerosene stored), a propane heater and a
fireplace that can heat the entire house. I can get electricity by running the
car in the garage and using a small inverter, but it will only be good for
small  appliances and lights. Ah, the joy of living in the South. Maybe I should
move  further south...........like Jamaica or someplace really warm. If I get
really  bored, I might even go for a sail. I've never sailed in freezing rain,
but  I'm always up for an adventure. :)

Rummy